R.D. Todd Baur
Todd is primarily responsible for building and managing client relationships at Conway. He is a member of the firm’s Investment Committee and is actively engaged in due diligence on alternative investment managers globally.
Prior to joining Conway, Todd was a Partner at a wealth management firm where he, among other responsibilities, managed a number of multi-manager fund vehicles. Todd began his career with Aon Risk Services spending most of his time in the M&A Group working with private equity firms and their portfolio companies.
Todd enjoys traveling, playing golf, fishing, bird hunting, and spending time with his wife and two boys, ideally in the outdoors.
- A.B. Princeton University
- Board Member, Former Chairman, St. Louis Children’s Hospital Foundation
- Board Member, Finance Chair, St. Louis Public Schools Foundation
- Investment Committee, Former Board Member, National Kidney Foundation
- Leadership, Donald Danforth Plant Science Center
- Board Member, Treasurer, Cardinals Care